Alex holds a BSc Geology in Geology from the University of South Wales and has utilized this in the geotechnical field as an engineer. During his four years of post-graduation experience Alex has gained experience in multiple industry sectors including highways, rail, utilities, and commercial development works.
Key roles and responsibilities have included earthwork inspection, supervision of site-based works and delivery of geological and geotechnical desk studies, interpretive reports, and design.
BSc Geology, University of South Wales
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Highway, rail, utilities & commercial development works sectors.
- Earthwork inspection
- Supervision of site-based works.
- Geological and geotechnical desk studies
- Interpretative reports and designs
- Geographical Information Systems
- Data Management