Alex holds a BSc Geology in Geology from the University of South Wales and has utilised this in the geotechnical field as an engineer and wider geoscientific field as a data manager. During his seven years of post-graduation experience Alex has gained experience in multiple industry sectors including highways, rail, utilities, and commercial development works.
Key roles and responsibilities have included data management solution design setup and management as well as earthwork inspection, supervision of site-based works and delivery of geological and geotechnical desk studies, interpretive reports, and design.
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Highway, rail, utilities & commercial development works sectors.
- Earthwork inspection
- Supervision of site-based works.
- Geological and geotechnical desk studies
- Interpretative reports and designs
- Geographical Information Systems
- Data Management